- Designatged as National Intangible Cultural Heritage of Korea in 1966
- Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity to UNESCO (Designed 2014)
- National Intangible Cultural Heritage No. 12 (Designated in 1967)
- The sword dance of the court system which was handed down from the Jinju gyobang.
- Gyeongsangnam-do Intangible Cultural Heritage No.3 (Designated in 1979)
- Dance performance that exposes the life of yangban(gentry) in a humorous way through dancing and acting.
- Gyeongsangnam-do Intangible Cultural Heritage No.12 (Designated in 1991)
- One of the Gyobang dances recorded in ‘Gyobanggayo’(1872, by Jinju Moksa Jeong Hyun-seok), was a game dance played in the royal court.
Jinju Gyobang Gutgeori Dance
- Gyeongsangnam-do Intangible Cultural Hearitage No.21 (Designated in 1997)
- Gutgeori(four-beat structure with three subdivisions) passed down in Jinju gyobangcheong
Sin Gwan-yong Style Gayageum Sanjo
- Gyeongsangnam-do Intangible Cultural Hearitage No.25 (Designated in 2002)
- Gayageum sanjo of jinju has been carrying on Sin Gwan-yong style gayageum sanjo.
- Gyeongsangnam-do Intangible Cultural Heritage No.27 (Designated in 2003)
- Masked dance of Oh-gwang-dae, which was traditionally handed down as a customary ceremony in the Jinju
- A play of a professional acrobatics group Sotdaejaengipae, based in Jinju
- The Origin of Korean-style circus following the tradition of Sanakbaekhui in Korea